--- COPY STARTS HERE ---
The Cisco Nexus 1000V switch is a pure software implementation of a Cisco Nexus switch. It resides on a server and integrates with the hypervisor to deliver VN-Link virtual machine-aware network services. The Cisco Nexus 1000V switch takes advantage of the VMware vSphere vNetwork Distributed Switch framework to offer tightly integrated network services as part of both a server virtualization strategy and a broader data center virtualization strategy. In addition, the switch provides operations and management consistency with existing Cisco Nexus and Cisco Catalyst switches.
1. To view the extension key on the vCenter Server, open an Internet Browser, and enter the URL path http://
2. Authentication dialog box open, Enter the username and password and click OK
3. The Managed Object Browser (MOB) open the Service Instance page, in the value column of the Properties table, click Content
4. In the Value column of the Properties table, Click extensionManager OR you can open browser with URL http://localhost/mob/?moid=ExtensionManager5. In the Methods table, click UnregisterExtension
6. In the Value of the Parameters table, paste “Cisco_Nexus_1000V_1850055053″ and click Invoke Method.
Note: The actual value of “Cisco_Nexus_1000v_xxxxx” will wary. It should match the extension key from the Cisco_nexus_1000v_extension.xml file.