It can be downloaded here.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Multiple defect fixes and performance improvements
- Support for Discovery, Inventory and Map View for Dell PowerEdge VRTX devices.
- Addition of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 as a supported operating system for the management station.
- Context sensitive Search functionality.
- Ability to configure OpenManage Essentials to send the warranty status of your devices through email at periodic intervals.
- Ability to configure OpenManage Essentials to generate a warranty scoreboard based on your preference and display a notification icon in the heading banner when the warranty scoreboard is available.
- Enhanced support for Dell Compellent, Dell Force10 E-Series and C-Series, Dell PowerConnect 8100 series, Dell PowerVault FS7500, and PowerVault NX3500 devices.
- Support for installing OpenManage Essentials on the domain controller.
- Device Group Permissions portal.
- Additional reports: Asset Acquisition Information, Asset Maintenance Information, Asset Support Information, and Licensing Information.
- Addition of a device group for Citrix XenServers and Dell PowerEdge C servers in the device tree.
- Availability of storage and controller information in the device inventory for the following client systems: Dell OptiPlex, Dell Latitude, and Dell Precision.
- CLI support for discovery, inventory, status polling, and removal of devices from the device tree.
- Availability of sample command line remote tasks for uninstalling OpenManage Server Administrator and applying a server configuration on multiple managed nodes.
- Support for SUDO users in Linux for system updates and OMSA deploy tasks.
- Display of a notification icon in the heading banner to indicate the availability of a newer version of OpenManage Essentials.
- Support for enabling or disabling rebooting after system update for out-of band (iDRAC) system updates.
- Support for re-running system update and OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA) deployment tasks.
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO) for iDRAC and CMC devices.
- Ability to log on as a different user.