- VMware vSphere
- Data Centre Networking
- Storage Technologies
- Converged Infrastructure
- System management and monitoring
- Scripting, Automation, Orchestration
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- VMware vSphere Enterprise +
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- VMware vCenter Orchestrator
- DELL Servers
- DELL Networking (Force10 and PowerConnect)
- DELL Storage (Compellent and EqualLogic)
- DELL System Management (Open Manage Framework, Open Manage Essentials, etc.)
- Cisco Datacenter Technologies (UCS, Nexus, MDS)
- Telco and Service Providers
- Financial Sector
- Platespin: CPSA - Certified Platespin System Analyst
- VMware: VCP-DCV 3/4/5 (19799), VCP-NV, VCAP5-DCD (2296), VCAP5-DCA, VCDX5-DCV #200 - verification link
- VMware vExpert 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
David has the bachelor degree of computer science and master degree in information science.
At the beginning of IT career, David was working as a programmer, database administrator, unix administrator, network administrator and software architect. Before joining Dell, David worked for CISCO Services as a Cisco UCS Architect, providing datacentre consulting services for private and public IaaS cloud environments.
David’s current focus is on Technical Architectures of holistic compute, network and storage infrastructures usually abstracted by VMware vSphere.