Here are a few rules describing the IT and life philosophy of the author of the blog.
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- A simple is better than complex.
- A complex solution is better than a complicated solution.
- A solution should only be as complex as required to accomplish the business need, no more.
- The devil is in the detail.
- Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.
- Trust, but always verify. If you really want to be sure do verification tests.
- Experience is very hardly transferable. Nothing compares to a real experience.
- Success is coming from failures.
- Energy is the force needed to make a change.
- ”In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there is” - Benjamin Brewster
- History is important to learn the success and failures of our ancestors and to avoid mistakes in the future. This is why books and libraries play a huge role in modern humans history.
Post a Comment