- ESXi : vsish (VMkernel Sys Info Shell) - What is VMware vsish?
- VMware ESXi SCSI Sense Code Decoder
- VSPHERE ENVIRONMENT DOCUMENTATION
- As-Built-Report - A collection of PowerShell scripts to generate as built reports on the configuration of datacentre infrastucture in Text, XML, HTML and MS Word formats.
- GOVC - govc is a vSphere CLI built on top of govmomi. The CLI is designed to be a user-friendly CLI alternative to the GUI and well suited for automation tasks. It also acts as a test harness for the govmomi APIs and provides working examples of how to use the APIs.
- VMW-CLI - vmw-cli is a CLI client used to login and interact with my.vmware.com. It provides an interface for programmatic query and download of VMware product binaries.
- As-Built-Report - A collection of PowerShell scripts to generate as-built reports on the configuration of datacentre infrastructure in Text, XML, HTML and MS Word formats.
- vDocumentation - vDocumentation provides a community-created set of PowerCLI scripts that produce infrastructure documentation of vSphere environments in CSV or Excel file format.
VDSCLI - CLI for VMware Virtual Distributed Switch
- CLI for VMware Virtual Distributed Switch
- CLI for VMware Virtual Distributed Switch - implementation procedure
Some my other scripts published on GitHub https://github.com/davidpasek/
Non-VMware related tools
Below are some infrastructure tools/products I developed in the past ...